- We recommend buying a sample pot and making sure TWO coats are applied for optimum decision-making.
- Be sure to use a primer or base coat for best results because the existing colour of your walls might affect the colour.
- Be aware of the texture you’re testing on as this may also impact the finish.
- Lighting is everything when it comes to white paint. Paint multiple surfaces in a room so that you can see how the light falls differently & affects the colour.
- Check in on how your paint is doing at different times of the day, as the colour may look different from morning to evening and with your lights on and off.